Dashbot is a bot analytics platform that enables brands and developers to increase engagement, user acquisition, and retention through actionable data and tools. In addition to standard metrics like engagement and retention, Dashbot provides bot specific metrics like sentiment analysis, conversational analytics, and AI response effectiveness, as well as the full chat transcripts.
Integrate Dashbot analytics
Conversation.one offers a seamless integration with Dashbot. All you have to do is:
- Login to Dashbot or create a new account for free if you do not have one.
- Add a new bot by clicking “Add a Bot, Skill, or Action”
- Save the Bot API Key, we will need it later.
- If you don’t already have a Conversation.one account, sign up. If you have an account, log in.
- Create a new Conversation.one application, or just edit an existing one
- Open the app configuration settings
- Click on Staging or Production
- Click on Integrations
- paste the saved Dashbot API Token
- Click Save
- Click Clear Cache to make sure your changes are applied immediately
Test the integration
In the chat console on the right, type a valid request, for example, “Help”. After you type the request, hit “Send”.
Find your analytics data in Dashbot dashboard.
Feel free to contact us, we are happy to help and answer any question you may have.